It’s divided up into several sections:
– Myth-busters, where we’ll go through why many of the most common fat loss approaches just don’t work, to help prevent you falling victim to them.
– The foundations of sensible dieting and training, where we’ll look into the science behind losing weight and keeping it off. I know ‘sensible’ and ‘science’ aren’t often words that are used to describe fat loss methods, but trust me, once you’ve nailed these, you’ll see how easy dropping weight and getting an amazing body is.
– A comprehensive dieting section, in which we’ll run through the fundamentals of fat loss nutrition, from the importance of calories, right up to when to eat your meals for best results, and everything in between.
– Next we’ll touch on training, including the best types of cardio to do, why lifting weights is so crucial if you want the fastest results, and give you sample plans that you can follow to get going right away.
– Finally, we’ll wrap everything up, recap what we’ve gone over, and discuss an action plan for you moving forward.